Thursday, June 17, 2010

What's that noise?

...Oh, its me.  It's 2 in the morning and I can't sleep...again.  This is happening a lot these days since I discovered the Internet and YouTube. Yes, I catch on slowly, but it looks like the web is here to stay so I am 100% on board.  Unfortunately, my poor sweet husband is what we in the slacker community refer to as a "morning person".  You know the kind...gets out of bed...for good.  He goes to bed every night at 10 and gets up every morning a little before 6 like clockwork.  He has no idea that most nights Ringo (the cat) and I wander through the house for hours looking for something to entertain us.  Tonight was one of those nights.  I was creeping through the house looking for my headphones,  I had to move slowly because I don't have  cat vision and for some reason there is always a 10 lb weight on the floor somewhere.  I think that is why Frankenstein walked so funny, so he wouldn't stub his toe.  Anyway, I was rummaging around by the bed and Jared woke up and I said hello and then he said "I wonder what keeps waking us up."  Uh... ok.  Seriously?   I assumed that each time he woke up he made a mental note that I was the one who had disturbed his sleep.  Not so.  Well, I'm not going to tell him.  He will take away my computer!  Surf's up dude!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you for taking the plunge and staying home! I love you and I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete