Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Staples? We don't need no stinkin' staples!

OK, I'm all better now.  As we are getting ready move soon, I am trying to bring as few items into the house as possible.  We are sort of eating like bachelors as to not fill the house with extra stuff to move.  Well, as a result the cupboards are bare...I mean bare, so I was talking to Gatekeeper about shopping and I mentioned that I would pick up some staples on the way home.  Disgusted, Mary said, "We don't need staples, we need FOOD!  I love my kids. 

With the added energy I got from my little tirade yesterday, I decided to work on some other projects, one of which required scissors.  I looked for a good hour for a pair of scissors with no luck.  For some reason, there is not a single pair of scissors in the house.  I wondered why this was, and then I remembered:

2008-2010


Emily scissor hands!!!

The poor thing has cut her bangs every year for the last 3 years, usually right before class pictures.  So I gave up and got rid of all the scissors:)
We'll try again next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment