Wednesday, June 2, 2010

THE COPS HAVE RAIDED MY HOUSE!!!!!

That's the only plausible explanation!  I can't possibly have raised a family of hideous slobs.  I can't possibly be one myself.  There is just no way.   I decided that I had to start seriously working as a "good mom" this morning instead of the usual morning routine of "Mom! I need clothes!"
"just get some out of the clean smelling pile"
"there is no clean smelling pile"
"okay...bring me the febreze..."

As I sat in my bed deciding how to best tackle the house I decided to make contact with my conscience who currently resides in vernal.  I sent a text to daph, my sister, as to how to best start getting control of my house.  I sent her a text requesting a game plan...her game plan?  "watch some TV."  I love that woman. 

I can do this.  I am an educated woman!  I have the capacity to figure out how to get the house clean.  I will start with the sink. i read somewhere that if you start to clean with the sink then...ooooo Dr oz is on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment