Wednesday, June 2, 2010

school's out for the summer

   After about 2 weeks of catching up on my sleep and my tivo shows, I decided I had stalled long enough.  I ventured out of my room and went into the living room.. I was shocked.  The mess was not something my simple children could have pulled off.  this was a professional hit.  Things were knocked over, the cushions were off the couch, ALL of my laundry was on the floor in suspicious piles.  The hit man even left his calling card.  there was a smiley face made out of mashed potatoes on the window.  It was like a scene out of a movie.  My head was spinning and my life flashed before my eyes as potato face mocked me in the window and I the backyardagains played in the background. 
.............I'll try again tomorrow.


I

No comments:

Post a Comment