Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A MORMON GOT MY BABY!!!

Our little girl is growing up.  I dropped Mary off at 5 a.m. to leave for camp.  My normally non morning person of a daughter was ready to go at 4:00, about the time I stumbled out of bed barely able to see. It's amazing to watch your kids grow up.  I must thank Summers Eve (my former boss) for being too special for me to be able to work with.  It was so much fun hanging out with her.  She woke up with the hick-ups, and spent the morning griping about it, so I did what any normal mom would do...I screamed and slammed on the breaks in the middle of the road.  The hick ups stopped :)

We had a parting hot chocolate at Maverick and were able to visit for a while until I dropped her off at her designated spot...and then she was gone.  It was a lot like kindergarten without the tears, just the melancholy.  As much as I make fun of my chosen religion, I was able to drive away with confidence that she would be back n a week a better, stronger girl.  I love you Mary. I will miss you!

1 comment:

  1. They do grow up so fast... Sigh!! :)
    Glad you had fun Mary!! It was fun to see you last week!

    ReplyDelete